Since I learn so very much from this deep, thought-provoking ABC hit, I thought documenting a few of my findings might be beneficial...
to the world at large.
1. On a home visit (the first parental meeting in real life), a statue and multiple marble pillars in the home...means they are loaded and their daughter will be getting a rose.
2. "See a future" means one could hang out for longer than the length of a "One-on-one date" and wouldn't mind making out with you once the cameras have come and gone.
3. Smart people respond "Si" when asked how they are, in French.
4. "Fair enough" should be said often and in various situations, especially when feeling slightly uncomfortable.
5. "Rock solid," "110%," and "no doubt about it" all mean the same thing.
Thanks Brad and friends, I am yet again, nothing short of enlightened this evening.
Good night ya"ll.
*Note: I really wanted to say Brad and hos...but it just didn't seem right.